Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

ASHIPP

Honestly quite surprised Sheffield are running it back this year with Fox and same core players. Not entirely sure what their management are seeing in their roster! Kevin Tansey looks a handy signing though by all accounts!
That's the point of core players...there has to be a bit of stability on a team. Vallerand may not be the player he was, but with the right line mates, will still produce.
Dowd still excellent and Greenfield statistically one of the best goalies in the League last season. Their two new signings (Tansey and Simpson) look strong. If this is an indication of some of the new faces in Orange, then the Steelers will be right in the mix again this season.
I don't think Fox will be too bothered about losing a weak defenceman (Philips), and a two way player (Mosey) with injury issues!

Wannabe2

In fairness when have the Steelers never been in the mix, even when they haven’t won anything, they have had a huge say in who have won things. The two main threats to the Devils for many a year have been Steelers or Giants, as it will be again this season depending on who we sign, my heart says we will be in a 3 horse race,my head says we will be in a 4 horse race, only time will tell.