Simmsy

TheStub

I would guess he is, and I would hope he would :lol:

Get ready with the Dave Simms chants ;)

Although, last season he had a few games where the 'live commentary' was recorded after the fact. Unless Thommo skipped Blaze matches to commentate :shock:

steve

I wouldn't say anything to be honest. Last time he came i (rather childishly) gave him the 'L for Looser' sign (this was at the height of the 'Free Brad Voth' movement).

Next thing i know theres a tap on my shoulder (so i turn around and look down) - he spends the next 10 mins telling me how much he loves Voth but that the league*cough* was spot on with all its bans etc. God he's boring, i repeatedly had to remind him that he was commentating and realy should go and prepare.

James

Administrator
Just let him get on with it for now. He will be pro Devils tonight anyway, as in is mind it's the "Devils V the Anti Christ"

steve

oh, and Nick Rothwell made sure that our 'Voth vs Simms' banner got plenty of air time as well which was nice.

Perhaps i'll go make another banner...'Looking for a change of career Simms - No?, you will soon!'

steve

"who ate all the pies
who ate all the pies
you fat (everyone gasps) PANTHER
you fat PANTHER (everyone groans with relief)
you ate all the pies"

i know its not simms related, but would be good tonight.

oh, usually aimed at Jade Galbraith, but anyone a bit portly will do!

How about we all shout for our team and be that additional member of the team rather than focusing attention to Simms. Yes we know he is a ................. and a .................and more than most a complete..................but it must play into his hands when he hears that.

I watch the City and I hate slagging of the Jerks when we are not playing them, it does nothing for the team on the pitch. Adversly I laugh when I hear, although I have to turn the volume up ;) , when the Jerks insult us Bluebirds on the TV, It just shows that we get under their skin and that they are not supporting their team at that time.

But hey ho yes I cant stand him so the odd banner is a must but lets get vocal towards the Devils.