Siverthorn to Hull

wildthing74

Snifferdog said:
Wannabe2 said:
Think Jason had completed his time as a Devil.
You could say the same for some of the current squad.
Who would you release then?Certain players arent firing shal we say at the moment but based on last season's form I don't see him better than what we have.He had a good first season with us but was not too worried when we let him go in the summer.
I'm sure he'll do a job for Hull but not sure he would improve our squad?

Finny

Though a couple of our imports aren't fully firing at the moment, I still wouldn't swap them for Silverthorn.
He did well here but IMO he doesn't have the skill that Smithy or Jay has, nor does he have the physical play that Michel has brought.

How do you reckon Jay has done so far this season, i thought he has been a bit quiet. I know the season is very early but just wanted to see whjat people thought.

Finny

Jay has been quiet in the last couple of games. Perhaps he had to calm his antics down with Brad banned, and it will take him a while to get his mouth going again and back to the top form we saw last season.

Ger-Devils

Finny said:
Jay has been quiet in the last couple of games. Perhaps he had to calm his antics down with Brad banned, and it will take him a while to get his mouth going again and back to the top form we saw last season.
Jay's a classic when it comes to cheap shots"grief" it seems towards opposition players :lol:

wildthing74

I've been very underwhelmed by Jay this season.Maybe missing his mate Finnerty to get him fired up?The guy that sits next to me reckons he heard Jay is unsettled at the mo.Not sure if any truth but he definatley is not the player we know he can be at the moment.

Dai Vader said:
slightly off topic, i think Jay doesn't want to be here looking at his body language. :0(
Perhaps his body language is because he knows hes not performing the way yous all know he can.
If a player genuinely doesnt want to be in the city he is paid to be in then it can be disruptive for the rest of the team.

anyways im coming to my 3rd game at the Bay, 2nd as a home sympathic/ anti Patnhers fan :D

ASHIPP

Jacko said:
Dai Vader said:
slightly off topic, i think Jay doesn't want to be here looking at his body language. :0(
Perhaps his body language is because he knows hes not performing the way yous all know he can.
If a player genuinely doesnt want to be in the city he is paid to be in then it can be disruptive for the rest of the team.

anyways im coming to my 3rd game at the Bay, 2nd as a home sympathic/ anti Patnhers fan :D
Well done to the Stingrays for signing Silver. And well done to Cloutier for taking decisive action to get his potentially great team back on track. Reynolds had a good season last year. If he's not performing now, it must be affecting team moral as well as results. Matsos wasted no time releasing Hutchins either........perhaps G needs to take stock of the Devils situation if they don't perform.

ASHIPP

ASHIPP said:
Jacko said:
Dai Vader said:

Well done to the Stingrays for signing Silver. And well done to Cloutier for taking decisive action to get his potentially great team back on track. Reynolds had a good season last year. If he's not performing now, it must be affecting team moral as well as results. Matsos wasted no time releasing Hutchins either........perhaps G will do the same if the Devils don't perform. :?

TheStub

At the very least, Silverthorn got his first goal in a Rays jersey this evening.

Nice to see him back in this league. I always remember being impressed by the way he played in his first season for us.