Skaldes case settled

This would have been naturally, looming large in the forefront of Skalde’s mind these past few months as things came to a head, and must have had a huge, negative impact on him. His interviews lately, compared to after being announced as joining us, have reflected a different persona and I’m wondering if this has reflected on his coaching/teams performance.
I’m really hoping he (and Erin) can leave this awful event behind him now that this weight has been lifted.
I’m hoping to see a new spring in his step.

moggy#9

This would have been naturally, looming large in the forefront of Skalde’s mind these past few months as things came to a head, and must have had a huge, negative impact on him. His interviews lately, compared to after being announced as joining us, have reflected a different persona and I’m wondering if this has reflected on his coaching/teams performance.
I’m really hoping he (and Erin) can leave this awful event behind him now that this weight has been lifted.
I’m hoping to see a new spring in his step.
Agreed. I can't even imagine what it must have been like for them. Being in the UK though they hopefully avoided the media circus that this might have attracted in North America.