Skate sharpening @ the tent

Logie

Thread starter #1
Hey all,

Just got back into skating, finding when i push off my right its sliding all over. I hear you can get sharpening done at the Blue Tent?

Just wondered what times it can be done, going past there today about 11am! Skating at 4, rather not waste time having them done, want to get straight on the ice and practice :)

Logie said:
Hey all,

Just got back into skating, finding when i push off my right its sliding all over. I hear you can get sharpening done at the Blue Tent?

Just wondered what times it can be done, going past there today about 11am! Skating at 4, rather not waste time having them done, want to get straight on the ice and practice :)
It depends who is working on the day, i went skating one day and only a few young lads were working, and were not able to use the equipment, you would be better off ringing the rink before you set off to make sure some one is there to be able to use the equipment.

Thread starter #8
Had both, had 2 hours on a proline sharpen, done 4 hours on Tent sharpen and its still great! ADded bonus of being cheaper too!