SOTB, chuck a puck and 50/50

Thread starter #1
Noticed the club have doubled the prices if buying a single ticket now. Chuck a puck personally should still be a pound as it aimed at kids for a bit of fun.

MA18

Well if you want a league winning team…
That’s said with my tongue firmly in my cheek BTW.
Add three season tickets and a 50 mile round trip at least once a week that another added expense I’m probably not going to swallow.
I thought JD cramming the corporate seats wouldn’t have saved some cost increases coming the ‘normal’ fans way. I guess not.

I'm not going to piss and moan too much about the raffles because it probably won't radically change how much I spend in total. Especially on the 50/50. Except that I might by one less ticket as it's now an even number.

But they have made SOHB unnecessarily complex. If I want to buy 7 tickets (my lucky number) do I have to buy two 3-for-5s and a single (£12 total) or do I buy 10-for-10 and sell three to my friends. And if the latter do I sell them at 3-for-5 or three singles for £6.

It's seems I wasn't that far off. So far I've overheard two separate "no.... Five 50/50 and ten SOHB - not the other way around." conversations.

That could be a costly mix up.

And wouldn't five SOHB be £9. Why would anyone do that?

Diafol

Apart from the increase in 50/50 prices etc., the one thing that stood out for me tonight was two halves costing more than a pint at the bar.
How does that work ?