Stanley Cup

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Anyone else record this mornings game and the recording ran out, with still 4 mins of the game to go. Do you have to record the following program to rectify this.????

Terry

Anyone else record this mornings game and the recording ran out, with still 4 mins of the game to go. Do you have to record the following program to rectify this.????
Glynne, Just to be on the safe side, I always record several subsequent progs where the Stanley Cup is concerned in case of multiple overtimes. A bit of a pain but worth doing sometimes

Wannabe2

Thread starter #6
It’s just so bloody amateurish it’s a pay per view channel and they serve up shit like this. These idiots play with television.

moggy#9

It's not the first time that there's been crap like that with viaplay. In one of the GB games they messed up one of the power breaks and missed the restart. Meanwhile in the league games they regularly cut to shots of the crowd or show replays instead of live action, and the camera work is awful. A proper bunch of amateurs.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #8
Premier sports were another Mickey Mouse outfit, they used to come off air before the game finished, once the cup is over they can shove it where the sun don’t shine.

moggy#9

Interestingly the viaplay branding is gone from the league. Hopefully the league will have a big new sponsor lined up.

Diafol

I never bother recording live games.
If you're a Viaplay subscriber then you can watch games on demand for a few days via their app, and that doesn't cut off the last few minutes.

My Virgin Media box flags that it’s a live event and asks me if I want to extend the recording. I add the max 3 hours every time just in case…not sure why other services don’t do this.