Stars Vs Devils - League - 12th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Having provided enough schadenfreude for the whole league for a bit at least, the Devils head north o' the boarder for a match up against the Dundee Stars. Stars have shipped a couple of players and added replacements in the last week. They're only not in last place because the Clan are even worse. Devils are wounded and should be out to make a point. You've got to expect nothing less than a one sided game, right ?

Samael

Anyone know if the devils are flying to Scotland for this game or bussing it for a change, maybe leaving today.
Looks like it's a bus ride. Picture of them stood in front of a coach on Facebook (unless they got a coach to the airport, but that's unlikely).

Lots of corners being cut this year, travel, personnel, even the fan engagement is poor. I haven't bothered watching the twitter interview with DuPont, can't take him seriously any more especially with that Austin Matthews looking thing on his top lip. Movember or not l don't want to hear cookie cutter excuses from a coach who looks like a used car salesman from 1988.

pjj365

Looks like it's a bus ride. Picture of them stood in front of a coach on Facebook (unless they got a coach to the airport, but that's unlikely).

Lots of corners being cut this year, travel, personnel, even the fan engagement is poor. I haven't bothered watching the twitter interview with DuPont, can't take him seriously any more especially with that Austin Matthews looking thing on his top lip. Movember or not l don't want to hear cookie cutter excuses from a coach who looks like a used car salesman from 1988.
They always bus to the airport

Samael

They always bus to the airport
l suppose they don't want those free sponsor cars they get to be parked up in the Airport incurring parking charges.

Bus legs can't be used as an excuse then if it's another gutless shambles this week.

They used they’re cars last Saturday! A few players left they’re cars at the rink and got a lift from the other players. I know this as I left duggs and Waller for dust on the A4232 scooooone

Wannabe2

Where was everybody going on Saturday then?
Probably Belfast, the face off was 4pm and maybe the lads went a day early to be fresh when facing Giants, there again if you watched the game you would probably have thought they swam over late Saturday night after a night on the razz, and probably got washed up about 3`-45pm and were totally washed out by 3-50 pm.

Probably Belfast, the face off was 4pm and maybe the lads went a day early to be fresh when facing Giants, there again if you watched the game you would probably have thought they swam over late Saturday night after a night on the razz, and probably got washed up about 3`-45pm and were totally washed out by 3-50 pm.
I can confirm they flew out on Saturday, as I went over to watch that sorry excuse of a game

ASHIPP

Giants win tonight (what else) - they overtake Devils in league standings. We are now in 5th place with games in hand over a couple of higher teams.

Kevin roog

Just noticed Belfast won their 6th game on the trot, surely this tactic to win the league is all wrong ie keep winning , the devils got it spot on, win one lose one, get smashed once every fortnight night and say “this is a wake up call”” ha ha on a serious note I don’t see this current team going on a long winning run

Kevlar68

Consistency is always the key to winning titles.
Yes we consistently look good against bottom tier teams and consistently out played by top tier teams.
So we are consistent but not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.