Stars Vs Devils - League - 19th Feb 23 - 17:00 FO

moggy#9

Just noticed something but might not be anything... coughler shaking hands with the players and nearly last to leave?
I really hope that doesn't mean he's feeling ill effects after the weekend and doesn't think he's going to play again. Given what the guy's been through in the past, that'd be awful.

kettdevil1

So all 3 guys who have could do better next there name all score.
Isn't sport brilliant
Indeed. Have to mention Josh Batch, until Bownsy scored I wondered if he would get MOM. Very solid tonight and jumped into the attack at exactly the right moments. Made one bad mistake but immediately chased and rectified it. A good game for him.

Diablo3

There were periods during that game where we totally dominated possession, which was good to see, but we are still struggling, since Stefan's departure, with bodies in front of the nettie. Opposition net minders have too much sight of the puck. So always seem to play well against us. Next season we need another Fournier or two. Then all the hard work may pay off.

MA18

There were periods during that game where we totally dominated possession, which was good to see, but we are still struggling, since Stefan's departure, with bodies in front of the nettie. Opposition net minders have too much sight of the puck. So always seem to play well against us. Next season we need another Fournier or two. Then all the hard work may pay off.
While I know it may not come naturally to some but I don’t get how after having success by putting Fournier in front of net we’ve not coached sticking someone else there. Missed opportunity.

Slartibartfast

While I know it may not come naturally to some but I don’t get how after having success by putting Fournier in front of net we’ve not coached sticking someone else there. Missed opportunity.
We have. Brittain is standing in front of the net but he doesn't seem to have perfected the art as much as Fournier.

Slartibartfast

A fairly easy win and we did dominate at times but in the first Dundee could have easily scored 2 due to our usual defensive frailties but the bounces didn't go their way.
Im slightly encouraged that the new second line of Crandall Waller and Coughler did seem to create some decent chances. We have been relying on the first line for too long.
Putting Penny, Brittain and Reid on the third line seems about right as they have just not produced much so far. Reid to be fair has scored 15 goals but he is on the powerplay. Penny has only scored 8 and Brittain 6. They actually looked OK together so lets hope they finally get some chemistry.