Steelers team talk

osh

Thread starter #1
This is a transcript of a pre match team talk in the Sheffield Steelers dressing room prior to last nights game !!!

"0k guys, this is one of the biggest games of the season, so listen to what I have to say. We have to win by any means necessary. The crowd will be on our backs throughout the game, they will be shouting constantly for their team and they won't like any refereeing decisions that are made against them. So, go out there, use elbows, high sticks, trips, sucker punch when you can, go down injured whenever you get a slight hit and do whatever it takes to upset the crowd, got it?

Just then, Ryan Finnerty walks into the dressing room and says " It's ok Mr Hicks, I'll take it from here" !!!!!!!!!!!

Finny

osh said:
This is a transcript of a pre match team talk in the Sheffield Steelers dressing room prior to last nights game !!!

"0k guys, this is one of the biggest games of the season, so listen to what I have to say. We have to win by any means necessary. The crowd will be on our backs throughout the game, they will be shouting constantly for their team and they won't like any refereeing decisions that are made against them. So, go out there, use elbows, high sticks, trips, sucker punch when you can, go down injured whenever you get a slight hit and do whatever it takes to upset the crowd, got it?

Just then, Ryan Finnerty walks into the dressing room and says " It's ok Mr Hicks, I'll take it from here" !!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Excellent!