Steelers Vs Devils 18/11 @ 19.30 - League - Chat/Updates

Devil_Abroad

Yes I'm watching it

Haddad will no doubt get a game suspension now for that high elbow to the head - silly pen to take

We seem a bit sluggish

Hope we pick things up next period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

august04

Devils have been woeful so far....can't string 2 passes together and the pp is dreadful. Not sure where this performance has come from. 15 mins left to redeem themselves.....

rolf

watching the webcast and really regretting it. trying to think of a way for a refund. this is properly shite. we have had 2 @ 5 min major pps which has begat 8 mins of advantage and I think we managed about 2 decent shots in total. steelers were out of mosienko and gave away a fitzgerald and nelson and we still look crap. given a contest between salters v ferrara it would e ferrara hands down on a no-brainer.

I proper hope salters is injured otherwise we have bought another rod hinks.

top of the league? we ARE havin a fucken laugh!!!

rolf

we nicked one on a 6 on 5 and looked like we were interested for about 2 mins only. too little too late. if ever a team believed their own bookies odds it was us tonight. we got what we deserved out of this.

august04

We stunk tonight against a poor Steelers team, minus Mosienko, who lost Fitzgerald early and Nelson at the end of the second. Never will we get a better chance of taking the win in Sheffield. Our passing was sloppy, especially out of the defensive zone, powerplay was poor, until late on. Yet again, a game seems to pass Salters by, although you could say similar about a few others tonight too - but he's a passenger too often for my liking. If he's injured, get him out of the line up to heal.

rolf

I wouldn't say steelers were poor, but they were definitely shorn of their 3 arguably most influential players and as such were there to be steamrollered and we just got no where near doing that. feckless

I think we handed the panthers the title tonight with that abysmal effort.yes I know its still early in the season but time and time again the devils don't perform in the big games and I hate to say it but credit where its due the panthers are more consistant and as proved on sunday took full advantage of a steelers team shipping lots of goals and had the game tied up after 40 mins.thats 2 points thrown away tonight and come the end of the season we will miss out again and people will say how unlucky we are as close losers.

ASHIPP

Never a better chance to beat the Steelers on the road than tonight....they were missing 3 imports. So 3 trips to Sheffield and 3 losses. They are certainly our nemisis.

Despite all their thuggery, Steelers were never going to lose that game in front of home fa.ns
..Thompson would not have allowed it.

Hoping Lordo is ok after a nasty hit.

Btw bad timing on today's Wales on Line article in which Lordo talks about the team cracking playing on the big ice and putting in to place systems that work on that surface. Perhaps would have been better to wait until we won a game before publishing something like that.
It just sounds embarrassing.

Wannabe2

We never expect to win in Sheffield, and guess what, we never. We need to tear them apart Saturday, and the passengers need to start performing, hopefully they know who they are.