Steelers vs Devils - 30 Nov 19 - League

tim78

Awesome 6-1.

Just so we don't spoil our rep have to complain about something, so x2 devils getting 2+2 against the same rink rat player Connolly, are the refs trying to balance the score out?

I'm not mad at the reffing because the game was over at 3-0. But it's pretty embarrassing tonight, I'm sure any Devils in attendance will agree . Brought a Czech friend who's studying here who's been brought up on Czech Extraliga, he can't believe what he's seeing from the stripes. Something has to change, I'm sure you guys have seen it first hand at IAW.

Imp

Batch goal is a real pinball effort from Fournier. Shot off the frame, off the back wall, off the frame, bounces up for Batch with an open net. :eek:

Imp

I'm not mad at the reffing because the game was over at 3-0. But it's pretty embarrassing tonight, I'm sure any Devils in attendance will agree . Brought a Czech friend who's studying here who's been brought up on Czech Extraliga, he can't believe what he's seeing from the stripes. Something has to change, I'm sure you guys have seen it first hand at IAW.
Definitely some calls against Steelers that don’t look too clever in slow motion replay.

BostonBart22

yes we have , after last weekend hogarth first game darnell 2nd game both v belfast..

Diablo3

We've seen loads of it. I'm sure some of our players are thinking "it's about time something went our way". We understand your pain.