steelers Vs Devils - League - 1st Oct 23 - 16:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils make their way back to the house of tin for their first away league game of the season against the Sheffield traffic cones. We played the steelers twice pre-season and lost both encounters but pre-season isn't a real test, right ? The steelers are no doubt relishing their 'top of the table' status but with only 4 points between first and last place, the pack is tight .....

ASHIPP

Think the Steelers have had a few injuries of their own but an article this week in Sheffield Star suggests a virtually full roster.
Unfortunately that probably means Tansey will be available to play. Let's hope PR has a plan to counteract that.. as well as getting past their defence and maximising opportunities near goal.
It's an away game again. Let's hope for better success than last time.:confused:

That’s not a player I expected to be sitting tonight. I wasn’t impressed by his signing but he’s been great so far this year. I wonder if this is related to him previously playing with Steelers? (Though he played them in pre-season). I hope it’s not an injury.

Hedd Wyn John

That’s not a player I expected to be sitting tonight. I wasn’t impressed by his signing but he’s been great so far this year. I wonder if this is related to him previously playing with Steelers? (Though he played them in pre-season). I hope it’s not an injury.
I can't see what it would have to do with him previously played for the Steelers, they are professional players - they'll play against anyone.