steelers Vs Devils - League - 26th March 23 - 16:00 FO

Why the hell is DuPont making this shit call in putting bowns in net it doesn’t make sense at all , lets hope he’s up to his best for this game

moggy#9

What the hell is going on with Reid? He's scored more goals in two games than he had in what seems like the last couple of months. Still got to go in my opinion though.

The_Stick_

What the hell is going on with Reid? He's scored more goals in two games than he had in what seems like the last couple of months. Still got to go in my opinion though.
Definitely has to go, but I’m not going to complain if he keeps this form up into playoffs

MA18

I think that’s why DuPont has stuck with him. As a guy who played in that position I guess he was just hoping that once he scored one his confidence would come and he’d score more.

Wannabe2

Borefest so far, both teams playing pretty lousy. Good coverage but totally boring game. Hopefully it can pick up a bit otherwise it’s going to be a long two periods.