Steelers Woe !

puck

Thread starter #1
Already out of the running for the Challenge Cup, the Steelers 9-8 loss on aggregate to the Giants in the preliminary stage of the BK Cup mean that they are also out of the running for the BK Cup.

I feel for them, I really do......(no, really!!)

James

Administrator
Wasn't it mentioned in their pre game build up that the Ice Sheffield games would help them recoup some lost earnings from going out of the CC early ? Wonder how they will recoup the BKC losses now 'The most successful team in British Ice Hockey' (copyright Dave Simms) are the first out of both cups.

Gazza272 said:
Can i motion that Belfast are thrown out of the British cup for allowing Andrew Sharp to score last night? :lol:
Such cinicism will get you severely berated - and while we're on the subject, how dare you mention another team in the Devils section of the forum! Surely this thread belongs in the "I've got an arena team but can't stay in a cup competition" Section of the forum :lol:

James

Administrator
Reggie Dunlop said:
Such cinicism will get you severely berated - and while we're on the subject, how dare you mention another team in the Devils section of the forum! Surely this thread belongs in the "I've got an arena team but can't stay in a cup competition" Section of the forum :lol:
We can have one if you want one :lol: