Stingrays v Devils - 13/02 - 5:30pm - Chat/Updates

samidevils said:
phil PLT said:
Two penalties called for the same team at exactly the same time, how rare is that?
Could it be a delayed call and then another one on top?
Yes I'm sure it is, but my point is how often do you see a delayed penalty and then another penalty is committed by the same team only for the original penalty to be called and nothing for the second. Not saying it's wrong, just something I can't recall seeing before.

Oh no I appreciate your question! Just my thoughts were when it hapened were "oh that can't be 2 at the same time as that hardly ever happens,must be a delayed pen!"

samidevils said:
#23 Max Birbraer
2 minutes for Tripping at 58:55

Why do we do this to ourselves??
Sorry Sami but it happens pens are taken we were not at the game so why be negative i am just happy we won , hope we do the same tomorrow

dmd said:
samidevils said:
#23 Max Birbraer

Sorry Sami but it happens pens are taken we were not at the game so why be negative i am just happy we won , hope we do the same tomorrow
We are known for taking a silly pen in the last few mins of a game.

IMO its silly to take a pen in the last few mins when we are only 1 goal up, its suicide. Unless it was a trip to stop a breakaway/goal..... which it wasn't.

dmd said:
samidevils said:
#23 Max Birbraer

Of course it may have been a rubbish call, but as you say we were not at the game, so who knows. Glad to get an away win at long last!!!!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #56
Why will it be rough tomorrow mate
Seems something kicked off at the end of the game, my text mentioned that they thought Latulippe may have been involved but were not 100%.

There were no end of game handshakes between the teams and the Devils were booed off the ice, but the Devils fans didn't seem to know why.

Chris.