Stingrays v Devils - 18/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! from the usual location of www.the-inferno.co.uk./mnl

OJ will be hosting and as always he can be contacted before/during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com
Sunday night see’s the Devils make the trip to Hull too take on the Hull Stingrays. This will be the fourth meeting between the two teams this season with the results being split so far with a win for the Devils on the first meeting in the Challenge Cup then a draw in the second Cup game and finally a win for the Stingrays in the first of this year’s league games on Penalties. We’ve already had tempers flare on the Ice in the last two meetings and with the likes of Derek Campbell in the Stingray side this could be another fiery clash.
Skippy has put a preview up for this game on the main website, if you're feeling lazy though, just click the following link... http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/news/devil ... -december/

Chris.

Re: Stingrays v Devils - 18/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Upda

MNL will be running as our regular texter at HULL Keith has reported in.

Coverage is likely to be minimal as our texter like all of is starting his pre Christmas celebrations.

We are hoperful of getting other texters as well.

Join us from around 5pm

OJ

im heading up today, if you need any help let me know.... more than happy to chip in :)

appart from useing the forum to see whats going on in tonights game,has hull got a live feed i can pay for to watch the game?if so can someone get back to me asap.thanks :D

Gazza272

Colezy said:
appart from useing the forum to see whats going on in tonights game,has hull got a live feed i can pay for to watch the game?if so can someone get back to me asap.thanks :D

Hull do not do webcasts sadly.

Gazza272 said:
Colezy said:

Hull do not do webcasts sadly.
there a shame lol.the inferno match night live aint working!aint anyone doing it tonight?

Skippy

Just taken a look and MNL is up and running ?

Not sure what the problem is.. maybe close the browser and try again would help ?

Where are you dan k??? We are in the corner near the away block.where all the party chairs are stacked!! Gav

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #10

there a shame lol.the inferno match night live aint working!aint anyone doing it tonight?
OJ is running it and it's been running since about 5pm, if it's not showing anything try pressing f5...

If it still doesn't show anything, then i'm all out of ideas.

Chris.

dont u just love it when fife are beating the steelers 2 nil.COME ON FIFE LOL.

Sounded like a good match up in Hull tonight. I'm over the moon with a four point weekend...its all well and good thinking 'we'll beat them' on paper, but its something else to actually do it. Well done Devils; bring on the Squealers!

Speaking of which, keep it up Fife!!

TheStub

Looks like Fife's short bench caught up with them.

Have they got that extra import D in yet? They are certainly scoring now - and played some entertaining hockey in our barn the other week.

Great win Devils, 4 point weekend ! Well done all.

This is the Rays Vs Devils thread yeah? :s