Storm Vs Devils - League - 6th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

kettdevil1

Devils utterly dominant and a very professional performances so far. Ryan Barrow is having a standout game but the real talking point is that the GOAT is back. Joey looks a totally different player tonight to the previous four months and it’s a joy to see.

The_Stick_

Devils utterly dominant and a very professional performances so far. Ryan Barrow is having a standout game but the real talking point is that the GOAT is back. Joey looks a totally different player tonight to the previous four months and it’s a joy to see.
This is exactly what we’ve been lacking. When Joey is at his best there aren’t many better

Wannabe2

God there’s boring and there’s mega boring, we can only play what’s in front of us but Jesus give me strength , not one decent hit by anyone, yes their webcast is total shit with the commentry to be the total answer to insomnia, so 2 points which has unfortunately cost me £15, but never again I may add.

kettdevil1

This is exactly what we’ve been lacking. When Joey is at his best there aren’t many better
100% agree. It’s also noticeable how many of the battles Devils are winning in response to PR’s comments. Barrow’s goal was a great example of persistence but there have been others. Also Crawford and Wilde amongst others are being very careful to be far more defensively responsible, we will see what happens in the third period and versus Belfast tomorrow but this feels like a re-set game…. Although given our lack of consistency it will probably be an 8-7 shootout Sunday

Diafol

God there’s boring and there’s mega boring, we can only play what’s in front of us but Jesus give me strength , not one decent hit by anyone, yes their webcast is total shit with the commentry to be the total answer to insomnia, so 2 points which has unfortunately cost me £15, but never again I may add.
Until next week :)