ST's transferable?

steve

Thread starter #1
Has anyone tried giving their ST to someone else for the odd game? My mate can't make it tonight, was wondering if someone else could use it instead. Only issue is, he's male, she's female. Anyone else tried it?

There's nothing in the ST T&C's to say you can't.

Pretty sure your not supposed to do this. Would be a bit embarrasing and awkward if they look at the name and it's someone of the opposite gender handing it over just to make it really obvious it's not theirs.

I know my mates have done it a few times at City games and really if your bringing along a newbie instead who could become a potential regular, then it could beneift the club in the long run.

Ive not tried this season but have done so last season.

When i first purchased a season ticket a couple seasons ago i asked Shannon as i foresaw myself wanting to do just this and i was told it wasnt a problem...

Go for it. I have every intention of doing it. Id be rather annoyed if i found it it wasnt permitted.

I can't see why you wouldn't be allowed to do this.

Surely you pay for the ticket for the game the person who is going to the game is irrelevant. If you buy a single ticket for a game and then decide you can't make it there is nothing stopping you giving the ticket to someone else so why would it be any different with a season ticket.

Koop11

A lot of people do this if they cannot make a game. If the ST is paid for then what you do with it should be at your discretion.

Ger-Devils

As long as the person your passing it to is an adult(if you've got an adult ST) then it's fine. Passing to person under some thing is fine

My friend wanted to do this she is away for a few games in Oct, she said they either let her do it or she asks for her money back which seems silly when if her son used it he would take his girlfriend so an extra ticket sold, I'll see what the club said cos she was gonna contact them about it....... tbc :D

.................. just spoke to her, club said fine