Successor to Vother

rocketbob

Thread starter #1
In order to get away from all the negative "I don't want that player" talk, I thought I would start a topic about who people would like to follow in Brad's footsteps. Note I haven't said the r-word as I don't believe that r*pl*c*ng the big man is possible.

Skippy

If this season is anything to go by do we need a fighter ? Not really.

What we need is the power forward aspect of Vothers game more than anything else.

Chris Frank as a forward ?

zoesdevil

Re: Successor to Vother

What we need is a player who could play and hit very similar to the Vother and who can put the hebejebees up someone when they see him coming towards them!!
we need our tent to be as scary as it has been the last 3, 4, or even 5 seasons as i think we were losing alot of home games as teams didnt fear us there anymore and we were getting out muscled on our own patch!!
So id like someone as close to Voth as is possible!!!

Penner might be coming back to the UK. He even said on Facebook.

Quote from his Facebook page:

I have a lot of friends that want to go some where and play with me Could possibly bring the toughest team England's ever seen.

drainage

Tad# said:

I have a lot of friends that want to go some where and play with me Could possibly bring the toughest team England's ever seen.
Says England - is this Penner stating not Scotland Ireland or Wales or forgetting the UK isnt also known as England ! :D

Tad# said:

If my memory is right wasn’t Penner an out and out goon?

It would be nice to think we would go after someone who would also put the biscuit in the barrel as well as dropping the gloves.....

rocketbob

Thread starter #19
Re: Re: Successor to Vother

Sheincar said:
rocketbob said:
I have to say, I would like to see Colt King in a Devils shirt.
Especially in a game against Sheffield!!!
Yeah it would be lovely to see the look on Finnerty's face when Colt came onto the ice. :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Re: Re: Successor to Vother

rocketbob said:
Wannabe2 said:
Kip Brennan. ;)
240 penalty minutes in 14 KHL games. This guy would definitely put bums on seats.
He would put bums on seats but would we want a guy who has ammassed so many PIMs in such a short space of time? That's 17 pims a game!!! :eek: Entertaining no doubt but maybe a liability.

I'd go for Colt King any day! :D