Terry Blog

Wannabe2

Thread starter #5
I was a lonely soul, i had nobody till i met you, but you kept me awaiting, what can i say what can i do. Its your life and you can do what you want to do, do what you like but please dont keep me awaiting, please dont keep me awaaiting, cos im so tired tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you hoo hoo. :eek:
No sorry Phil i cant remember that one. :lol:

osh

Hey you really got me there ! I 've been thinking ' All day and all of the night ' as to who you could be talking about. But being a dedicated follower of fashion, i wandered through town on a sunny afternoon down a dead end street and watched a waterloo sunset during an autumn almanac, and Lola said to me are you an Apeman and I said set me free and Come dancing and I'll let you know !! She said thank you for the days, KINKY sort of girl !!

Wannabe2

Thread starter #9
osh said:
Hey you really got me there ! I 've been thinking ' All day and all of the night ' as to who you could be talking about. But being a dedicated follower of fashion, i wandered through town on a sunny afternoon down a dead end street and watched a waterloo sunset during an autumn almanac, and Lola said to me are you an Apeman and I said set me free and Come dancing and I'll let you know !! She said thank you for the days, KINKY sort of girl !!
Thats bloody brilliant, who are you Dave Davies, or Ray.