tessier

TheStub

I managed to see the Myers incident last night. Looks like it was the lines man that got him, pulling him out of the fight.

I the official going to get a ban? :lol:

TheStub

Fight in Hull. It was broadcast on Sky - only just got around to watching it.

It was with one of the Hull wingers with too many K's and V's to be able to spell :lol:

They were hugging, lines man comes in. Bad tug, and Myers is left holding his arm. Straight to the dressing room.

TheStub said:

It was with one of the Hull wingers with too many K's and V's to be able to spell :lol:

They were hugging, lines man comes in. Bad tug, and Myers is left holding his arm. Straight to the dressing room.
Wasn't that Danny Meyers vs Jason Kostadine?

TheStub

That's the guy. All the Hull players have very similar names. I would hate to do play by play on their matches.

I would die of boredom I think ;)

Finny said:
If Tessier is out for the season then I guess it's just Karma getting him back for what he did to Cowmeadow.

Hear Hear!! and the Slash to Silver's hand which injured his thumb - we could have done with Silver in the line up over the last couple of weeks!

E.D.S.

puck said:
Finny said:
If Tessier is out for the season then I guess it's just Karma getting him back for what he did to Cowmeadow.

Hear Hear!! and the Slash to Silver's hand which injured his thumb - we could have done with Silver in the line up over the last couple of weeks!

what's the deal with the whole Tessier thing? wheneve I go to the Devils I hear shouts about Tessier and golf and how he's treated clubs?

Can somebody shed any light on this for me? What did I miss?

Thanks in advance

E.D.S. said:
what's the deal with the whole Tessier thing? wheneve I go to the Devils I hear shouts about Tessier and golf and how he's treated clubs?

Can somebody shed any light on this for me? What did I miss?

Thanks in advance
Well don't know if this is how it started but: Tessier played for Nottingham and left mid season (I think) to go to Europe for more money. Then when he came back he signed for Sheffield, and Panthers v Steelers is the biggest rivalry in the world ;) so Panthers fans weren't happy.

And in the play-offs two years ago Panthers made it and Sheffield didn't, so the chants on the weekend were 'Where is Dan Tessier? He's playing golf today'.

Although kind of came back at the Panthers though when last year Sheffield won, Tessier had a golf bag and clubs out on the ice celebrating!

And of course this summer he left Sheffield and signed for the Panthers again.

Wannabe2

TheStub said:

Sent you a pm mate.

Finny

David Clarke checked Cowmeadow heavily into the boards. Cowmeadow eventually got up, and was then butt-ended off the puck by Tessier.
I'm not sure if it was just Tessier who dislocated the elbow or whether he made it worse after the Clarke check.

Later in the game as Silverthorn skated midice, Tessier slashed him two-handed - breaking a couple of bones in his hand.