Thank You

wildthing74

Sheincar said:
There just aren't enough words to express my gratitude to these guys. For the first time ever I didn't renew my ST before the end of last season and up until the sale I was prepared to walk away rather than put any more money in. After the meeting in Reardon Smith I couldn't wait to buy my ST & have been smiling ever since. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted from the club & us fans & we can now move forward full of optimism. So a huge thank you and hope to see you all again soon xx
I don't normally do +1 but totally agree I had reluctantly decided against renewing and not giving the shark a single penny.It was such a relief what that didn't have to happen. Thankfully we've moved on thanks to these guys and seeing as we've banned talk of last season I barely give our former owner a seconds thought.

Sean and I did say coming back from Coventry how great it would have been for him to be in the building on Saturday to see first hand how much the club has moved on and thankfully he hasn't done any lasting damage.

wildthing74 said:
....... and not giving the shark a single penny.........and seeing as we've banned talk of last season I barely give our former owner a seconds thought.
........how great it would have been for him to be in the building on Saturday to see first hand how much the club has moved on and thankfully he hasn't done any lasting damage.
Another post that isn't going to mention the previous owner or last season ..........but can't resist even more mud slinging! :roll:

Behave John ;-) In all fairness it's hard to sling mud at something so black you can't see a target but this is about the future.

Thanks to Steve, Craig, Brian and Kelly who had a fairy tale start to their hopefully long and successful tenures. I only wish they could have been in Coventry on Saturday to witness our away following. Which was again on sublime form from puck drop to final whistle.

Brian's comment on the post Stingrays interview was that for each positive stride the new ownership had made, the fans had come back two or three fold and that the consortium needed to repay that and prove they were the guys they said they were.

I disagree. I feel the owners have given plenty to us as fans with simply making sure the club stayed alive. We now can focus on the hockey and put all our energy into making Cardiff Devils the best night out in South Wales. We are the clubs best marketing tool and they've given us a great product to go show off to everybody. And given us something to really root for and be proud to call "Our Club"

Loud. Proud. Always. Red Army!

We are not an NHL team, no private jets, no large income. Expecting Canadian owners to give a small hockey club on another continent their full attention is simply ridiculous. Who knows what the future of Hockey within the UK is, they may have replanted an old vine and in a few yrs we'll have a vineyard.
At least the owners are fans first, that is a huge benefit, secondly they are financially competent with proven business success. If the only flaw is they cannot watch great hockey with great fans in a fantastic city every weekend or commit huge amounts of there time l can live with that, as what they have brought to the club is beyond anything we could have wished for and does not deserve anything in return from fans.
I can't wait to see The future, the wine is going to taste very sweet.:cool:

schulersagoodun said:
drummer-sean said:
Behave John ;-) In all fairness it's hard to sling mud at something so black you can't see a target.... ..........!
.......and still it goes on....and on....and on.
A bit like your defence of the Pope coaching 'success' last season and criticism of Greenbanks ability to run or be involved in a hockey team. People did have opinions and concerns, and thankfully they were eventually proved to be correct or we wouldn't have the set up we now have

Sheincar

And yet another huge thank you to the owners for re-signing Biz. We were all happy with everything this season & then you do this to us! Thank you!