The Bumper Devils Confirmed Signing & Departures 2014/15

kettdevil1

benh84 said:
I'm hoping Batch re-signs and also wouldn't mind Harding signing back again even if its on a two way again.
Agreed, he looked decent when given ice time at EPL level. The other possible returnee who hasn't been mentioned is Maxi.....it has gone quiet over his signing....

Ocko

For Adam's sake I hope he doesn't come back unless there are injuries. He is a decent player but with the import limit change he is even further down the pecking order, he will only waste his development by being stuck on the bench.

Re: The Bumper Devils Confirmed Signing & Departures 2014/15

Ocko said:
If there isn't a signing by 3pm I think we should start a riot like playoff final losing Canucks fans!
I'm with you! I'll be cancelling my season ticket and throwing a huge tantrum like an unhappy, spoilt toddler #BurnItToTheGround

Slartibartfast

Whilst we have some exciting signings we need to look at other teams before we get carried away. We have players with a few appearances in the AHL. Panthers AHL count is in the hundreds. Hopefully hunger and youth will win through but this league isn't going to be easy. G and Franny got us to second place with a similar team so hopefully we can do it again but I think a title is unlikely. Sorry if that's negative but I have been here before pre season.

wildthing74

I don't see anybody even mentioning a title? I'm pretty sure after the start of the summer we had most fans would be delighted to see this team just be competitive every game and a run at CC isn't out of the question. You are right our conference is stupidly strong but the roster so far already looks an upgrade on last year so it's inevitable people will be excited.

Wannabe2

Slartibartfast said:
Whilst we have some exciting signings we need to look at other teams before we get carried away. We have players with a few appearances in the AHL. Panthers AHL count is in the hundreds. Hopefully hunger and youth will win through but this league isn't going to be easy. G and Franny got us to second place with a similar team so hopefully we can do it again but I think a title is unlikely. Sorry if that's negative but I have been here before pre season.
Wouldn't get too carried away with AHL appearances, Mr Todd Gillingham played 246 AHL games. :lol:

Wannabe2

Think everyone would agree our best signings so far are, Steve King and Todd Kelman, and it's easy to get carried away with those signings thankfully.

Slartibartfast

Wannabe2 said:
Think everyone would agree our best signings so far are, Steve King and Todd Kelman, and it's easy to get carried away with those signings thankfully.
Allow me to be the first to call you a happy clapper. Ha ha how times have changed. :D :lol: :pickle