The State of the Inferno Address

Wannabe2

What a great gesture, how cool is this well played Gisland, let’s keep this thing going guys it’s beneficial for us all. When people are prepared to give up their precious time, and there finances for others they need a positive response let’s keep this going guys. Here’s one cheeky question how about a few Bob Steve, as a user what you reckon, sorry couldn’t resist that.

moggy#9

Might it also be worthwhile pointing out the donation option when newbies sign up? People can often take the hard work of volunteers for granted, and a gentle reminder might make the hard work a bit clearer.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #27
A huge thanks to everyone who has contributed, it's gone a long way to covering the server for a year which is fantastic. Cardiff Devils have the best fans!

Wannabe2

Let’s keep this going folks, let’s try to get to the stage where good people are not out of pocket for our entertainment. The donation mechanism is on the top left hand corner on the front page, the fact that people keep the Inferno going purely out of their own time is hugely commendable, let’s make sure it’s not costing them to look after us.

Samael

Bumping this. I've made an annual donation. I know a few with much deeper pockets than mine donated before Xmas so ignore this. @James or @Chris can you possibly pin this thread for a month or two?