The State of the Inferno Address

Wagstaff

Not exactly on this topic but i dont seem to see Wagstaff posting these days.
I’m not exactly sure how I fit into the state of the inferno, but I am touched that you have missed me.
OK, I will open up to you, although I still love hockey with a passion and still come on to the board and read the threads, I no longer go to games.
Through some issues that I don’t really want to go into, I have retired from work and am taking a very reduced private pension due to my age, so affording live hockey is something I cannot do on a regular basis, so I have taken the decision to stop attending.
Yes I miss it, but I’m ok with that. I can still follow the Blaze from a distance, but that does mean that my contributions here would just be personal opinions and not from an informed perspective, however, I may still comment from time to time.
Much love to you all
Wagstaff

James

Administrator
Thread starter #46
A huge thank you to everyone who has contributed and commented. It is all very much appreciated. I don't think when Chris and myself set up the forum almost 15 years ago thought we'd still be here today, yet here we are, and very happy this is still a place to discuss the team we love.
Cheers