Those pesky Blaze will do anything to gain an advantage ;-)

Re: BBT Broken in to

I’m more concerned with the damage that has been done to the wall and entrance. It may prevent Wednesday’s fixture going ahead if it’s not repaired in time.

Jones72

Re: Those pesky Blaze will do anything to gain an advantage

"Police are asking for information on the whereabouts of 19 plastic penguins and two dozen pairs of blue blunt skates"

What is it with Planet Ice rinks and being hit by vehicles. Wasn't the Skydome hit by a bus last month?

Have Hope#35

Re: BBT Broken in to

Spearsy said:
I’m more concerned with the damage that has been done to the wall and entrance. It may prevent Wednesday’s fixture going ahead if it’s not repaired in time.
If it remains open today I'm sure it'll be fine for Wednesday!
The Ice Rink at The Cardiff Arena, Cardiff Sports Village, remains open this Monday morning after a smash and grab raid.

Temme

Nice to see Hendrikx arrived early for his morning skate.

I am waiting for a few people to complain that there were no stewards around to prevent this happening!!! ;)

Well they obviously weren't season ticket holders otherwise they would have rammed the other entrance instead

jimmy snels

Any truth to the rumour hendo spotted a Westgarth look a like outside the rink on a late night hunting exposition?

Devil_Abroad

jimmy snels said:
Any truth to the rumour hendo spotted a Westgarth look a like outside the rink on a late night hunting exposition?
Unlikely as there would have been more damage from that hip check...... :RAWK

Jones72

jimmy snels said:
Couldn't have been the real Westgarth, because with the gusts of wind that usually come in off the bay he would've been blown over long before he made it to the door.

:RAWK

Skippy

Jones72 said:
Couldn't have been the real Westgarth, because with the gusts of wind that usually come in off the bay he would've been blown over long before he made it to the door.
:RAWK

NHL playing Stanley cup winner to EIHL figure of fun and benchwarmer in two moves ? :D

James said:
I can't believe the stewards allowed it to happen
you're so funny! :lol: but its more RAS territory as they are the ones on the entrance! :lol:

Sorry Janu and Steve, couldnt resist. Just joking guys!

Russkydevil said:
James said:
you're so funny! :lol: but its more RAS territory as they are the ones on the entrance! :lol:

Russ...you're never working anyway... ;) :lol: Staircase 1 is missing you mate!

Tyke Devil said:
Russkydevil said:
James said:

Russ...you're never working anyway... ;) :lol: Staircase 1 is missing you mate!

had minor surgery on my knee so under orders to rest up at the moment!!!

Wagstaff

Have Hope#35 said:
StevenBletsoe said:
What is it with Planet Ice rinks and being hit by vehicles. Wasn't the Skydome hit by a bus last month?
Lorry... But Yes! http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/lorry-crashes-crosbys-bar-coventry-8630107
The rumour was that the lorry did about £5000 worth of improvements to crosbys but unfortunately it looked just as crappy on the following Sunday!