Ticket Postal Issues for Wednesday

I thought the club had announced that the 3 Challenge Cup games would be ST games this year?

I understood the season tickets were for 30 games, 27 league and 3 Challenge Cup. Or as this is in half term have the club changed their mind and will use a less attractive game for the final ST match?

nicky27

Can someone from the club please confirm that this is a non-season ticket game. Not happy if we have to pay as club advertised that 3 challenge cup games were included in price of season ticket :x Starting to wonder if it worth buying a season ticket next year as people are changing their minds all the time.

bluedevil said:
I thought the club had announced that the 3 Challenge Cup games would be ST games this year?

I understood the season tickets were for 30 games, 27 league and 3 Challenge Cup. Or as this is in half term have the club changed their mind and will use a less attractive game for the final ST match?
I thought this too....

Wannabe2

Bit confused here, there are 8 teams in the new revamped league, we obviously dont play ourselves so 3 home 3 away= 21 home games, 4 home 4 away = 28 home games, so whats the answer.

Wannabe2 said:
Bit confused here, there are 8 teams in the new revamped league, we obviously dont play ourselves so 3 home 3 away= 21 home games, 4 home 4 away = 28 home games, so whats the answer.
according to the programme from last week:

4 home 4 away = so 28 games and I guess it makes sense that the first 2 cup games are included to make up to 30. So Cov isn't ST game.

Wannabe2

And yet if you count the league games printed in the program it counts up to 54 which for my little brain dont make any sense whatsoever. So there we have it folks 2+2 = 7, and 3 -2 = 4.

Didnt they say the ST was valid for the qualification home games so Coventry should be included, i hope so i have sold my father in laws seats to workmates as he is away and if its not the case i need to buy those seats and stump up the difference

James

Administrator
I remember reading all pre Christmas CC games were included but would the moving of the post Christmas Nottingham game which we used season tickets for not affect this?

I had the below reply from the club when I queried the difference in price of the ST from last year, I was told verbally, it was because of the challenge cup games, I then asked for clarification and was sent the below email

Hi Clare

Last year there were 27 games included, this year there are 30 games included.

It doesn't effect me as I cannot attend any midweek games anyway. I can't get my money back understandably because I pay for my ST by DD so its only if you already paid in full.

Batman said:
sorry if im going off topic slightly but how do you get your money back for games you missed

You have to give two weeks notice before the game you are going to miss. Collect a form from the sales desk at games, fill that in and send it back to the club.

TheStub

Thread starter #15
For those who aren't sure - direct from the arcticle:

The Box office at the The Cardiff Bay Ice Arena have asked us to inform our fans that due to the current Royal Mail postal strike, they are unable to post out any tickets ordered for the non-season ticket challenge cup game game against Coventry Blaze on Weds 28th October @ 7:30 pm.
Seems an explicit "non-season ticket" stamp. You may want to query why it isn't.

drainage

NOISYGIRL said:
I had the below reply from the club when I queried the difference in price of the ST from last year, I was told verbally, it was because of the challenge cup games, I then asked for clarification and was sent the below email

Hi Clare

Last year there were 27 games included, this year there are 30 games included.

It doesn't effect me as I cannot attend any midweek games anyway. I can't get my money back understandably because I pay for my ST by DD so its only if you already paid in full.
Dont get this - checking the fixtures ignoring the exhibition matches there are 30 games on the schedule. So if Noisy Girls e mail is correct this game should be a season ticket game.

Or is my link to the fixtures telling me porkies ??

Just called and response was yes I think it is but can you call back this afternoon !

drainage

James said:
Check how many league games there are. There was an unscheduled Caps game I think at the start of the season.
Done that too ! we have 11 on there and there are 11 games played on the league stats ..... if we had a Caps game wasnt league according to what I have seen.

Missed start of season as on hols so not sure who we played !

Finny

Batman said:
thats a bit difficult how are you supposed to know you are going to miss a game two weeks before if something comes up unexpectantly
The "buy-back" option is only available if you paid the full amount of the season ticket before a certain date (end of May 2009?). You need to give the club two weeks notice so that they can then put your seat back on sale.
It's supposed to be used for people who have booked a holiday or have something arranged that day that they can't make.

The whole point of buying a season ticket is that you get the games cheaper, but then you might miss a couple of games unexpectedly.

Finny

drainage said:
James said:
Check how many league games there are. There was an unscheduled Caps game I think at the start of the season.
Done that too ! we have 11 on there and there are 11 games played on the league stats ..... if we had a Caps game wasnt league according to what I have seen.

Missed start of season as on hols so not sure who we played !
I think what James meant, is that when the fixtures were announced there was a home game against the Capitals still to be arranged. Perhaps it still hasn't been arranged?
Or maybe James has started drinking already?