Ticket prices

Thread starter #1
All the good news of the signings, it quotes in the stu signing that they will be looking at increasing the ticket prices this season, although I think if they need to do it they will have to, but didn't Ragan say last year, all this season the prices would stay the same?

On the Devils store website they have Adult flex tickets at £17... but they also have a deal whereby you can buy 5 get one free so 6 games for £85 making it £14.17 a game which is very reasonable. Just looking at season ticket prices - the up front payment before 31st August works out at £14.22 a game?!

Really tempted to go for that flex ticket option but would like to see what mini-season ticket package they might come up with.

Sheincar

Would also be good if they confirmed on the site the position in relation to the extra game we've paid for & if they're doing a package deal for the "friendlies".

I doubt there will be a friendly package, the NIHL game is a fundraiser for the NIHL I think so I'd imagine they'd want to maximise income for that.

I've seen written, possibly on Twitter, that the first CC game will be a season ticket game.

Wannabe2

Think the game against Blaze is normal price, the game against NIHL is reduced, and i dont think there are mini season tickets.

Correct Glynne,

I tweeted Paul Ragan, who answered most of my tweets regarding the questions raised on the inferno.

No mini season tickets, no groupon offers
Tickets £17 for the pre season friendly

Anyone know when the Coventry friendly tickets will go on sale and will STH have their seats reserved? Also when will our season tickets be delivered?

Sorry, just checked site which answers my question!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Ger-Devils

Marty said:
Anyone know when the Coventry friendly tickets will go on sale and will STH have their seats reserved? Also when will our season tickets be delivered?

Season tickets will be out in 2 weeks- I assume the seats will be reserved but will confirm for you later.

Tickets should be on sale from next Monday.

andydevils said:
Correct Glynne,

I tweeted Paul Ragan, who answered most of my tweets regarding the questions raised on the inferno.

No mini season tickets, no groupon offers
Tickets £17 for the pre season friendly

£17 :shock:

Skippy

Sheincar said:
So Ragan answers tweets but not emails - great.

£17 for a mid week friendly - someone's having a laugh
I'm getting the imprerssion that the Blaze game aint gonna be all that friendly..

Sheincar said:

Not really. Blaze have always charged a full ticket price for their friendlies.

I know its the age old reply but you dont have to go !

Sheincar

Twinkle said:
Sheincar said:

I thought the idea was to encourage people to go to games :eek:

Sheincar said:
Twinkle said:
Sheincar said:

I thought the idea was to encourage people to go to games :eek:
It is but they also have to cover cost !

Will all the guys be here in time for the "friendly"? I have no problem paying £17 I think the team is worth it this year, But would be gutted to pay and find out a few still haven't arrived.

Ger-Devils

stewie griffin said:
Will all the guys be here in time for the "friendly"? I have no problem paying £17 I think the team is worth it this year, But would be gutted to pay and find out a few still haven't arrived.
From what I heard, the team will all be in early for this game.

Ger-Devils

Marty said:

Sorry, just checked site which answers my question!

Seats will be reserved until midday of the game. This will be the same throughout the season.

Wannabe2

Can i just say this attendance wise we are anywhere between a 4th -6th team, we dont charge the most in the league and we dont have the richest owner in the league, and yet we all want to be the number 1 team in the league. Now myself i dont believe in the Tooth fairy, and Santa only exists in my house when i dress up, so where does that leave us. Our prices to see a top competitive team are very very realistic believe me, dont forget the old very true saying about if you pay peanuts you get monkeys, this club will only survive and stay a top team if we all pull together, and we are renowned for that. Best City in the UK no sweat, Best fans in the league no sweat, Best club in the league no sweat, but it comes at a cost folks and thats where we come in, we are fans of the best friggin club of the lot, but aint the dearest so for me thats fine.