tickets for opening game not confirmed

Slartibartfast

Thread starter #1
I ordered my tickets Wednesday over the phone but still have not received a confirmation email. Anyone else in this situation. When I phoned it sounds like they are reallly struggling without the ticketing system.
I hope it is not going to be chaos for the first game.

Milky

Slartibartfast said:
I ordered my tickets Wednesday over the phone but still have not received a confirmation email. Anyone else in this situation. When I phoned it sounds like they are reallly struggling without the ticketing system.
I hope it is not going to be chaos for the first game.
You and 4000+ other people for the games this weekend I'm afraid. Each ticket has been manually processed. The man hours required to do this are ridiculous and the resources are not there to email everyone back.

Unfortunately not the Devils fault.

Will be interesting to see whether I even get a seat at this rate. Current season ticket holder but couldn't make it to the seat selection day as was on holiday, have since selected a seat but am omitted from the list published today. I can well imagine getting down there tomorrow and having had my seat sold or something, which would be interesting to say the least. I'm sure it'll be fine, sort of :)

Diafol

That happened to me in the first game at the BBT (or should I say second, as the first game was called off...)

My family ST seats had been sold, so we ended up in the sponsors' block for that game.

Gohabsgo said:
Will be interesting to see whether I even get a seat at this rate. Current season ticket holder but couldn't make it to the seat selection day as was on holiday, have since selected a seat but am omitted from the list published today. I can well imagine getting down there tomorrow and having had my seat sold or something, which would be interesting to say the least. I'm sure it'll be fine, sort of :)
Can someone point me to the list published today please. Thanks

There are still a lot of tickets to be collected. If you are able to I would recommend picking them up as early as you can. There are people there all afternoon to collect from and would be a massive help if you can!

Slartibartfast

Thread starter #12
Great start. They cocked up my booking so my wife and her friend (on her first game ever) are now sat in the back row next to the Belfast fans.