Tommy Muir EiHL Player of week

Status
Not open for further replies.

drainage

If I recall we have no issue with Tommy Muir in fact today's result means we may welcome him in BBT! I think it was the comparison to Stephen Cooper that got responses........nothing like editing eh Amazepux!

Thread starter #8
our 3 new imports better buck up soon..tommy cant carry them all the time! tommy stepped in to fight the much bigger oaf Thomas on saturday tbough..

Ocko

We did warn you about Milam...

On a more positive note for Flyers fans, the donut stall sales are at an all time high since his arrival.

Thread starter #11
Tommy was mom tonite in a very average Fife performance...stuck up for netty agsin and dropped the gloves..baby sore loser Hutchins cheap shot face cross check in last 30secs..what a joke he is..and Plumton felt like chicken tonite refusing to dance with Nickerson.

Have Hope#35

Amazepux said:
Tommy was mom tonite in a very average Fife performance...stuck up for netty agsin and dropped the gloves..baby sore loser Hutchins cheap shot face cross check in last 30secs..what a joke he is..and Plumton felt like chicken tonite refusing to dance with Nickerson.
I notice he dropped the gloves to fight that well known tough guy Chris Blight!

drainage

Have Hope#35 said:
Amazepux said:
I notice he dropped the gloves to fight that well known tough guy Chris Blight!
Just :D :D : :D

Finny said:
Quit your whining and go dig us some more of our oil.
I appreciate this comment is likely said with humour intended and it was the Flyers fan who brought up the issue (and has made provocative posts), but I'm not sure this is the place for discussion of this topic. I know you like to wind people up on here Finny, but in this instance I feel it is woefully misjudged.

We cannot begin to understand the level of emotion involved in what has happened in Scotland over the past weeks and months. Given that, and how raw the issue is (and will continue to be) in Scotland, IMO your comment has the potential to incite an extremely sensitive issue. To quote a well known phrase....'Too soon man'

In my opinion, the two relevant posts are probably best removed, from this thread at least.

Thread starter #20
its okay i can take a joke...i can see when my legs being pulled..its a pity that some of the 55% of my British chums couldnt see through the deception...sad sad :DWD

Status
Not open for further replies.