Tonight's programme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheincar

Thread starter #1
To the scum selling tonight's programmes on Ebay for nearly £9, you should be heartily ashamed of yourself and IMO banned from the club.

NathanG

To the scum selling tonight's programmes on Ebay for nearly £9, you should be heartily ashamed of yourself and IMO banned from the club.
I've seen a couple of cards signed by Adam Johnson from previous clubs appear on eBay but not a programme from tonights game.

That would be my eBay Sheila. So, let’s do some fact stating for you here.

I assume you’re accusing me of some kind of profiteering over the programme tonight as it was a tribute issue? I buy six programmes at EVERY Devils home game. Two for friends, one for myself, and three for eBay. The new issues drive traffic to my eBay page where I have thousands of older Devils programmes that have accumulated over my years of collecting, as well as items from other sports.

Now, every single programme from this season is listed at the same price, £4.99 plus postage and packaging. You appear to have called that Mail charge ‘overpriced’ on Twitter. I suggest you take yourself to a post office at some point, as you’ll find for the 2nd Class Signed For service I send by, I’m actually undercharging.

As for the programmes themselves, by the time I pay eBay fees, on a programme sold for a fiver, I make a profit of just under 70p, out of which I pay envelopes, inserts, labels etc.

If you want to call people scum on public forums and social media, I suggest you get your facts right first. Maybe you should be banned for your personal attack?

Enjoy your evening won’t you.

Mate, I don’t see why you have to explain yourself, scum is an abrasive term which is bang out of order for someone that follows the team country wide , do you sheincar? I think not, sit in your bubble and throw slur, we are supposed to support each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.