Tonights results

Gazza272

Ger-Devils said:
Sheffield for us then!

I think so, i cant see Blaze slipping up Saturday on what will be their crowning as champions if they win. And Steelers have the Stingrays and i cant see them slipping up there.

Here we go ever the optimist.... :D

The caps have still got to play the blaze at home yet a very tricky affair if you ask me, also the steelers have to play the rays away, again another tricky tie as hull have been a bit of a bogey side at the moment for the steelers.

If it goes to Sunday what does everyone think will happen do you reckon we will gift the caps 2 points or go for the win.

ASHIPP

Devils should definitely NOT gift the Capitals 2 points in the hope of helping them into 5th place.
Although I personally would much prefer for the Devils to meet the Capitals in the Playoffs (because they are more entertaining and I love their work ethic), I still don't think ANY team can bank on beating other teams in the Playoffs. :?
Devils need to keep the winning momentum going into the Playoffs so whoever they play they are completely ready. What will be will be. :cool: Sheffield and Edinburgh have been equally difficult arenas to play in this season.

James

Administrator
I don't think we'd be looking to gift the Capitals our last home game of the season. At least I'd be very unhappy if we did.

In other news, congratualtions to Nottingham for failing to win the league yet again. How many years is that now? Over 1/2 a century surely.

ASHIPP

James said:
I don't think we'd be looking to gift the Capitals our last home game of the season. At least I'd be very unhappy if we did.

In other news, congratualtions to Nottingham for failing to win the league yet again. How many years is that now? Over 1/2 a century surely.
And we can be proud that the Devils played a part in wrecking Pants' chances! Sweet revenge for the Challenge Cup and dirty tactics when they played in the Tent last weekend. :twisted: Sorry for rant but I do love it when the substance doesn't match the cash investment. Bit like Chelsea really! :lol:

ASHIPP

Gazza272 said:
Shamelessly stolen from Steeltalk.

Bless him.
Gazza - love it! Perhaps if Corey spent less time trying to control every aspect of the Panthers' play and let them relax a bit more, they might have been a bit more composed. Like I said, Pants are like Chelsea - all cash, no substance! :lol: This is Corey's John Terry Champions League moment! :lol:

A

Anonymous

ASHIPP said:
Gazza272 said:

Bless him.
Gazza - love it! Perhaps if Corey spent less time trying to control every aspect of the Panthers' play and let them relax a bit more, they might have been a bit more composed. Like I said, Pants are like Chelsea - all cash, no substance! :lol: This is Corey's John Terry Champions League moment! :lol:
Chelsea have actually won the league mind you! :lol:

ASHIPP

TheDevilTorn said:
ASHIPP said:
Gazza272 said:

Bless him.
Chelsea have actually won the league mind you! :lol:
But not this year! And John Terry has cried on the field before although I'd be grateful for someone to fill in when that was!

A

Anonymous

When he was sacked as England captain, the most recent, and previously missing the penalty Vs Man utd in the champions league final. Chelsea might still win the Prem this season, especially when Liverpool beat the Mancs tomorrow ;)

ASHIPP

TheDevilTorn said:
When he was sacked as England captain, the most recent, and previously missing the penalty Vs Man utd in the champions league final. Chelsea might still win the Prem this season, especially when Liverpool beat the Mancs tomorrow ;)
A real cry baby then! Thanks.

Corey doesn't quite match up to that. But apparently things at the Pants are not very happy right now - if rumours are to be believed. :?