Tougher covid restrictions - risk to hockey?

Kevlar68

There has been no official announcement. All it say is " verified reliable sources" it doesn't say "government officials".
Lets all just wait till Friday and if it is this restrictions then we can throw our arms in the air and say "What the F**K!"

I’m sick to the back teeth with it all ! They say they don’t know enough about omricon yet they know the name, where it’s come from and how it transmits and when they can predict the virus will be at its peek. Also take the booster it will help and they’re bringing in more restrictions!
It’s all so convenient! They said the nhs are overwhelmed and what does the tool do adds even more pressure on them!

Last edited:

Kevlar68

We always find loopholes in laws in Greece so......bars/nightclubs are allowed to stay open, change the IAW in to a huge bar instead of events arena, charge the seat price as bar entry price and play the ice hockey as a free entertainment like bars have bands, quiz etc.

;);):D

Last edited:
We always find loopholes in laws in Greece so......bars are allowed to stay open, change the IAW in to a huge bar instead of events arena, charge the seat price as bar entry price and play the ice hockey as a free entertainment like bars have bands, quiz etc.

;);):D
Nah, too many of the Saturday night hockey crowd spoiling the bar atmosphere

mjh

Some journalists reporting that the reports on restrictions posted online are fake. I'd imagine Mr Drakeford is likely to bring Wales in line with Scotland but we will find out tomorrow.

moggy#9

If by some miracle the match goes ahead on Saturday, I'm imagining that the club is going to have to be hyper strict on covid compliance to demonstrate that they shouldn't be shut down.