Valdix moves on

Swarley

We literally just used one of our changes in this guy lmao, if he signs with the steelers and starts player fantastically I'm gonna be so pissed!

ASHIPP

We literally just used one of our changes in this guy lmao, if he signs with the steelers and starts player fantastically I'm gonna be so pissed!
Yes, if we had signed Sointu and Mosey back to the Devils, we wouldn't even be concerned that Valdix could play well there..... :(

osh

In my opinion, it was a very poor decision signing him in the first place ( along with 3 or so other poor signings ) It was obvious he was hardly going to get any ice time and whilst many criticised him, it hardly helped in the manner he was deployed and wherever he ends up I wish him well.

kingmo19.1

2 Point: Agent Validix, your mission is complete, congratulations.
Validix: Affirmative your highness.
2 Point: Simmsey get up from the floor and attach the data download probe into Validix and commence the upload!
Simmsey: Yes, your supreme highness.
Some moments later ……
Simmsey: Data download complete, we have 124GB of top secret training information, drills, setup, and systems and general insights about the arch enemy.
2 Point: Ha ha ha ha - my plan is a success.
2 Point: Now onto phase 2 …. Simmsey,
Now Inject Validix with that arthritis reversal drug !!!!!

BostonBart22

2 Point: Agent Validix, your mission is complete, congratulations.
Validix: Affirmative your highness.
2 Point: Simmsey get up from the floor and attach the data download probe into Validix and commence the upload!
Simmsey: Yes, your supreme highness.
Some moments later ……
Simmsey: Data download complete, we have 124GB of top secret training information, drills, setup, and systems and general insights about the arch enemy.
2 Point: Ha ha ha ha - my plan is a success.
2 Point: Now onto phase 2 …. Simmsey,
Now Inject Validix with that arthritis reversal drug !!!!!
Brilliant...