VANCOUVER 2010

Mark666

Excellent, thanks. I've been looking for that.
*bookmark*

Can't wait for the fun to start.

Anyone know how the rules might differ from normal hockey rules?
The relatively soft line on fighting doesn't really sit well with the Olympic vision of all nations playing together and having hugs and cups of tea together.

A

Anonymous

Im really hoping the BBC cover the mens Ice hockey as the women arnt getting much coverage, not that I expected them to but it would of been nice. Just watched the USA beat China 12:1 (highlights) The USA's 8th goal (I think) is top notch. Got to feel for the Chinese netminder, bless her. Think the men start tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

Merthyr Devil said:
You can watch the women's hockey live on the red button and online on the BBC website. The men's should be the same and will be on Eurosport.
Red button as in freeview? Everytime I press the red button there's bugger all on it. By the BBC website you mean the iplayer thingy?

I don't know about freeview I haven't got it, I've got Sky so when I pressed the red button last night you could pick what you wanted to watch, the womens USA game was on there, the men's moguls and something else I can't remember what it was.

And not the iplayer the BBC Sport website. When todays action starts later go to the main website and one of the headlines will be live olympics, and then click on that and there'll be a live stream of whatever's event is going on, and there should be a few options of what to watch. Depends what events are going on I suppose.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that dude. Yeah I just been looking on there funny enough. It seems there's little to watch via the red button on freeview which infuriates me to be honest. Sky alway get bloody everything. According to the website though if its live you can watch it. Tonight at 10:30 is womens ice hockey Canada vs Switzerland, and tomorrow the men start, 20:00 USA vs Switzerland. I'm guessing you can watch both live on the BBC site?

A

Anonymous

I was watching can vs sui on line then realised it was on channel 301 (freeview) Its good hearing Brent commentate, hes damn good too to be fair to him! Cheers for the link though! ;)