Vince Vaughan The Devils Fan

Koop11

That’s pretty impressive coverage for the club. I believe he’s a big hockey fan (Blackhawks) so probably has requests like this all the time but to have the Devils of a place called Cardiff, England, exposed like this is very cool indeed.

Great work by the marketing team. Well done.

zoesdevil

Koop11 said:
That’s pretty impressive coverage for the club. I believe he’s a big hockey fan (Blackhawks) so probably has requests like this all the time but to have the Devils of a place called Cardiff, England, exposed like this is very cool indeed.

Cardiff, England?

Cardiff, Wales you mean? lol ;) :DWD

wildthing74

zoesdevil said:
Koop11 said:

Cardiff, England?

I think he was going for the irony that Americans think everywhere in UK is England.Having been there many times that is pretty much how they view Wales.

Koop11

wildthing74 said:
zoesdevil said:
Koop11 said:

Cardiff, England?

I think he was going for the irony that Americans think everywhere in UK is England.Having been there many times that is pretty much how they view Wales.
Exactly right Jon

drainage

on a recent holiday to Canada we got asked where our "cute" accents came from (struggled not to say duty free!) we said Wales ....... cue a blank look that would have been worrying if it was the pilot asked !

Eventually persuaded her it was indeed in Europe

SteveKing

Well I live about a three hour drive from the US border and you would not believe how many people down there have no idea where Calgary is! Plus...they make fun of our supposed accents too. They might want to look into their school system...geography in particular.

zoesdevil

wildthing74 said:
zoesdevil said:
Koop11 said:

Cardiff, England?

I apologise Koop, my mistake!! :DWD

Devil_Abroad

SteveKing said:
Well I live about a three hour drive from the US border and you would not believe how many people down there have no idea where Calgary is! Plus...they make fun of our supposed accents too. They might want to look into their school system...geography in particular.
i watch the Canadian border patrol programme and it always makes me smile when the Americans are astonished at being arrested for carrying firearms through to Alaska 'but we're Americans........'

Any jobs going Steve? Just been made redundant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mazza03

SteveKing said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: