Voth jersey on eBay

revilo

Thread starter #1
Saw this Voth jersey on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174957687397?hash=item28bc4a7265:g:HLcAAOSwWv9hVCQM

It has the EIHL GAMEWORN AUTHENTICATION label in it, and even though the jersey location is Russia, from a few email exchanges I had with the seller he seems honest. Looks a genuine jersey, but he can't say whether it was game worn or not. My main concern if it looks too fresh for a Voth gamer which i would always expect to be a bit more battered, so perhaps was a spare. What do you guys think.

Kevlar68

Look at the labels, they look way to clear as In not been through a few washes. I'd pass on it.
It may be game issued but never worn by voth.

Last edited:

Temme

Zoom in you can still see the plastic shop tag on the neck.
That's a great spot. the little thin bit of plastic is still on the back of the collar where it's clearly a retail jersey - the 3rd photo shows it clearly

Although it has the patch on the bottom to confirm it's game issue, this wouldn't have been game worn for certain!!!

revilo

Thread starter #7
I noticed the tag too, I suppose it could have been retagged on the secondary market, but when you add it all together, this looks like a game issued or game produced jersey, but not game worn. Id go for it if it were cheaper even on that basis, but not at that price!