We’ve not won a Conti cup competition in ages …..

moggy#9

To be honest, for the players who were here last season, they must feel that they have a point to prove. Last season's continental cup was such a disappointment that I expect everyone to bed well up for it.

kettdevil1

It's going to be fun. We just have to be careful we don't underestimate the challenge, there are some decent sides in our group and the officiating is inevitably going to be rather different to normal. If we stay disciplined and keep the intensity up we should get through this stage but.... it's certainly not a sure thing.

moggy#9

It's going to be fun. We just have to be careful we don't underestimate the challenge, there are some decent sides in our group and the officiating is inevitably going to be rather different to normal. If we stay disciplined and keep the intensity up we should get through this stage but.... it's certainly not a sure thing.
No, not a sure thing , but it's a realistic aim. It's not like the champions League where he have no realistic chance.

Finny

The group does look a fair bit tougher this year. Possibly even tougher than the final group last year.

This year’s team though does so far look several steps above last years. Fingers crossed.

rocketbob

Literally the only team I am concerned about facing is Herning Blue Fox because I know that goalie of theirs is an absolute beast under pressure.
Having seen Grenoble live earlier in the year, I don't think that they should be underestimated in their own barn,