Web cast for Home games

Wannabe2

Think that will be a defo for this coming season, its a very good source of revenue as long as its done correctly . The best in the league so far is Coventry, there again Belfast are the only others so far. Hopefully ours will be the best, and when we move it should cerainly be.

Hull did webcasts also last season not forgetting on few occasions Flyers, Caps, Steelers did a couple or so.
Just wish all teams would do webcasts but decent ones, as good revenue for clubs as away fans still get chance to see game if cant or won't travel.
Good on the Devils hope it's a good success for them, as I know I will be purchasing like I do with other teams my teams plays and the odd game Clan don't play.

Wannabe2

Clan used to have great camerawork a few seasons ago, I bought quite a few of there dvds, it then went downhill rapidly. Would be awesome if they could get back to that quality.

Last season camera wasn't as bad as the year before when it was worse than a old mobile phone tbh.
Can't see us getting webcasts anytime soon tbh, which is a but disappointing not joining rest of the league doing them. As a great tool for increasing revenue plus away fans get chance to see games. You can always put on an exclusion zone just to be sure that home fans maybe stay at home and watch, not that I would do that as nothing beats a live game but for away fans as I said is great.