Web cast

Earnie

I, and others, have asked before, why is it when you open the link there is no text?
Probably something stupid on my part!

James

Administrator
danhall76 said:
Is it still being streamed through ustream? As the link on the website still sends you there.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
No. Hopefully something more reliable.

James said:
danhall76 said:
Is it still being streamed through ustream? As the link on the website still sends you there.

No. Hopefully something more reliable.
Fair enough. Ustream had an app on my tv which made it easier since i'm not confident in my computer.

Purchased Thursday's webcast against Belfast. All running well until 2min into 2nd period when it dropped me out of the streaming, and I needed a password to get back in. Apparently I should have had a follow up mail after purchasing with this info, which I didn't get. It's not evident on the website whom to contact in real-time in event of failure. Was really frustrating and I ended up not being able to watch the rest of the game. I know it's not my internet connection as we have a high speed connection, and this was still in place at the time of drop out. I emailed Lucy Eckett at Cardiff Devils who was listed on my Paypal payment confirmation, explaining the issue and asking for some help, but so far I haven't heard back from her. I'm not on Twitter so can't contact the Devils this way, and as I live in Germany, telephoning the office is rather expensive!
Any help on whom I should contact to resolve issues when live streaming would be much appreciated. As I live in Germany, the opportunity of seeing my team on webcasts is ideal for me and the quality of the Belfast game was really great. Would love to buy tonight's webcast but reluctant to in case an issue arises again. Again, any advice and Devils contact details would be much appreciated. Cheers.

TheStub

The confirmation email for the webcast would have gone to the address registered to your PayPal. There is an address for the provider in there.

Failing that there are contacts on the devils website.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hi Gareth. Thanks for replying. I received confirmation from Paypal of payment but no email from the Devils for some reason. I'll look for additional contacts to Lucy on the Devils website to correspond with further on this topic, but what is also important is to know whom to contact for technical support during the live streaming. It would be a good idea to make this clearer on the Devils website. I am looking to purchase all webcasts, but need to know there is tech support available in real-time before I do this.

Sheincar said:
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/corporate/contact/
I think I'd be more inclined to contact Kris Agland who I believe is IT rather than Lucy who I believe is finance.
Thanks for this. I'll try Kris then. Cheers.