Welcome back to a friend from the past

Thread starter #1
It was great to see a very good friend of the Cardiff Devils from the past, John Jones (ex of BT), the man who brought us the the BT Cardiff Devils. First time since 2001 and willing to help.

David Temme (former owner of the club) was also in the stands (sorry to hear your unwell); my regards to you, Lorna and your son.

What a game to come back to.

Wannabe2

He Drives A Car said:
It was great to see a very good friend of the Cardiff Devils from the past, John Jones (ex of BT), the man who brought us the the BT Cardiff Devils. First time since 2001 and willing to help.

David Temme (former owner of the club) was also in the stands (sorry to hear your unwell); my regards to you, Lorna and your son.

A very very warm welcome to John and David, only wish i had seen them, i had the great fortune of seeing David at a game the other week, and was well [pleased to see him after a long time. David you always were class and still are, and its a pleasure as always to meet up with you, so sorry to have missed John, as this club owes so much to this man, John was responsible in making this club have the greatest sponsorship in the league with BT, and for that we should be eternally grateful, great to see this lovely man paying us a visit, knowing that now this great club is in better hands than ever. We are now a very classy club, due to Matt and Fleur, and very classy people are now willing to pay us a visit, what more can we ask for. Its onwards and upwards now for this great club, and we are all a part of it.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS,

Wannabe2 said:
He Drives A Car said:

A very very warm welcome to John and David, only wish i had seen them, i had the great fortune of seeing David at a game the other week, and was well [pleased to see him after a long time. David you always were class and still are, and its a pleasure as always to meet up with you, so sorry to have missed John, as this club owes so much to this man, John was responsible in making this club have the greatest sponsorship in the league with BT, and for that we should be eternally grateful, great to see this lovely man paying us a visit, knowing that now this great club is in better hands than ever. We are now a very classy club, due to Matt and Fleur, and very classy people are now willing to pay us a visit, what more can we ask for. Its onwards and upwards now for this great club, and we are all a part of it.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS,
Yeah i remember him and BT was probably our biggest ever sponsor, they were great days and it looks like there are more great times ahead.