What a bunch of losers!

Finny

Thread starter #1
Before we get too critical of the team for losing against a 'mid-table' Vipers team I think it's worth pointing out that:

Newcastle lost against us.
Coventry lost at home to Nottingham
Sheffield lost at home to Coventry.
Hull lost at home to Belfast.
Belfast lost in Nottingham.
Nottingham lost at home in the Charity Shield and to Hull pre-season.

The only team not to lose so far is Edinburgh. Because they haven't played any games.

I dont think newcastle will be pushovers this season at home and they took their chances gloriously but some players just arent firing at the moment but when they do we will be a very strong team

TheStub said:
Just shows how exciting this season should be!
I'm with you on that one! I'm looking forward to our first home game now. If last weekend is what the guys can do after not really having skated together as a team before then I'd love to see what they can do after having trained together for a week! :D It's gonna be an interesting season!

Gingers Husband said:
It's obvious then Finny, we are a rubbish team in a rubbish league. I will be burning my season ticket post haste. Not watching that pants for months.
Maybe you should wait a week before starting the critisism, let the team get into their stride before you start demoralising them.

With injury, late arrivals and a lack of ice time, we won on Saturday and we weren't thrashed on Sunday. Not the perfect start you're damanding, but not the disaster you're portraying.

Let's give them support from the start. :D

draig-goch said:
Gingers Husband said:
It's obvious then Finny, we are a rubbish team in a rubbish league. I will be burning my season ticket post haste. Not watching that pants for months.
Maybe you should wait a week before starting the critisism, let the team get into their stride before you start demoralising them.

With injury, late arrivals and a lack of ice time, we won on Saturday and we weren't thrashed on Sunday. Not the perfect start you're damanding, but not the disaster you're portraying.

Let's give them support from the start. :D
I like to think that Gingers Husband was being ever so slightly sarcastic :)

TheStub

I can't wait until Saturday, and seeing how we get on against Hull.

I shall let you all know ready for the Sunday rematch.

Chris said:
I think Gingers Husband's post may have been sarcastic :E
:oops: Yeah, can't think of a thing to get out of that one. Even with all the negativity usually on the site, should have spotted it. Gonna crawl back under the duvet for a while and leave well alone! :oops: