What's happening with Tim Burrows?

He said he always wanted to play in Germany, so I wonder if he's exploring that avenue (I know I would). It was telling that he had the Bundesfahne on the back of his jersey.

Bitte Tim, komm zurück zu uns. Du weisst, daß das die richtige Entscheidung ist...

Rumour ive heard is he has signed or about to sign for Telford, apparently had no contact from G since the end of the season. If true, really disappointed, as another brit with real potential appears to have slipped through our grasp.

On the one hand, he'll be able to play more then and add to the pool of up-and-comers who can handle being more than a bit-part player if they can fly in the EPL. On the other hand, there's no guarantee he'll ever come back...

Thread starter #6
I thought Tim was progressing well and always thought that him and Ben would be stalwarts in the future.

SPEEDACE said:
apparently had no contact from G since the end of the season.
If this is true then this is indeed very disappointing. I guess G must have his reasons, but the last thing we want is another EIHL club snapping up our promising talent.

WelshHabsFan said:
there's no guarantee he'll ever come back...
I agree. Look at Alex Symonds. Did well in the EPL last year, but doesn't look like he'll be coming back now...

I'm pretty sure if Symonds was offered an EIHL contact he'd take it. You've only got to look at his Twitter to see how much he likes a beer, that could be the reason why he is in the EPL. Just because a player is young and has come through the Devils setup, it doesn't mean G should sign them up regardless.