Whats missing?

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #1
Although we still have the CC final and the play-offs I cant stop thinking about next season. I just wondered, with the current side what people think were missing in order to mount a serious league title charge next term? Personally I would put a solid D man top of the list? Agree, disagree, let your feelings be known ...............

DevilDom

From what i've seen this season I think we need a new coach. We have a squad of players good enough to beat any team in the league but we lack consistency, for me that has to come back to coaching.

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #3
Nice to know we all have an opinion eh? Perhaps I should of named the post "lets all have a moan"?

Chris

Administrator
What?

those views are a cumulative total, they're not from several hours, they're from days and in at least one case they've been bumped several times across weeks...

Chris :shock:

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #7
Chris said:
What?

those views are a cumulative total, they're not from several hours, they're from days and in at least one case they've been bumped several times across weeks...

Chris :shock:
eh?

Chris

Administrator
You edited your post as I posted mine.

For what it's worth, you mentioned other threads with 2000 and 4000 views.

Chris.

TheDevilTorn said:
Although we still have the CC final and the play-offs I cant stop thinking about next season. I just wondered, with the current side what people think were missing in order to mount a serious league title charge next term? Personally I would put a solid D man top of the list? Agree, disagree, let your feelings be known ...............

The 1st line

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #10
Chris said:
You edited your post as I posted mine.

For what it's worth, you mentioned other threads with 2000 and 4000 views.

Chris.
Yeah my point was I doubt EVERYONE is at the game, I was merely being sarcastic to get more posts. And it worked.

i think that if you go with a brittish netminder to get an extra import you have to focus on bringing in a solid defence then the rest will follow!!(think lyle is haveing a great season but the D sometimes hasnt helped him much!)