Xmas Teddy Toss

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Its a bit early i know but wondering if we can set a date for our Annual Teddy Toss. Suggest the game against the Clan on Sat 15th Dec if poss, Devils fans always contribute hugely to this great cause, what you guys think.

We are pleased to announce that Red Army Supporters will be organising this years Air The Bear and it will take place at the game against Braehead Clan on the 15th December. All toys collected will be donated to the Noah's Ark Appeal.

Red Army Supporters would like to say a massive thank you to all the Devil and Clan fans who took part in Air the Bear last night! Also a big thanks to all the on ice volunteers who did an awesome job in clearing the bears :)

I'd like to apologise to the guy who was sat 3/4 rows in front of me who got hit by my bear. :DWD I'm not a good thrower.

Pleased to see a lot of teddies being thrown onto the ice and also by some Clan fans. Yay to the second best fans in the league ;)

Wannabe2

Thread starter #14
The funny thing is that the cameraman was also hit on the head by a flying teddy, he was a replacement tonight and wasnt expecting it one little bit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah also would like to say a massive thanks to the Devils Players who seem to be a great bunch this year in Faulkner,Blight,Marsh and Stuuuuu organising all the extra visits to the charities.

Merry Xmas to everyone, friend or foe

A huge thank you to all who donated last weekend in “Air The Bear”, the response was overwhelming. Andy Jones of RAS was accompanied by Josh Batch and Jesse Gimblett today to the offices of Noah’s Ark where the donations were very well received. The Devils have been invited sometime in January to visit the Welsh Children’s Hospital at the Heath in appreciation for the donations.