Zemgale Jelgava Vs Devils - Conti Cup - 18th Nov 23 - FO 16:00 (15:00 UK)

Pembo

Let’s gooooo! Really hope we win to stay in contention for the last day as would be gutted for those fans who’ve made the trip to have a Sunday dead rubber on their hands…. I was working yesterday so didn’t see the game but have heard conflicting reports ranging from “We were terrible.” to “We dominated for long stretches and should have had a straight forward regulation win as we’re the better team.” Looking forward to actually watching this game. Hope everyone having a relaxing weekend so far!

Swarley

Yet again we score and then just switch off completely and allow them to equalise, this team needs to get their heads screwed on because it's becoming a reoccurring pattern, score a goal then just zone out and allow the other team a goal.

moggy#9

I was looking for a pushback from the devils in this game, but so far we seem to be struggling to string passes together. Shots are going straight at the goalie and there still seems to be a lack of intensity.

Swarley

I was looking for a pushback from the devils in this game, but so far we seem to be struggling to string passes together. Shots are going straight at the goalie and there still seems to be a lack of intensity.
I'd of thought Russell would of absolute chewed them out after yesterday and they'd of come out firing on all cylinders, but nope misfiring passes and a D core that just into lala land after we score which ends up with us getting scored on.

Need a D man who holds everyone accountable and lights a fire under them every shift but so far it's like a jolly boys outing for the D core.

Another embarrassing social media post where the players guess incorrectly who the opposition is. Norway, Uzbekistan, Denmark etc. How do the players not know who they're playing against?
I’m sure they do know who the opposition are but they are having a laugh at that team’s expense.
Show some respect please, Karma tends to be a great leveller!