CHL Tickets

Kevlar68

I'm on my feet constantly 10 hours a day working and Switzerland is my vacation so don't want to be stood for duration of a hockey game as well, thanks for the info again, waiting on a response from Lausanne to change my tickets.

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Just had this sent to me from Lausanne ticketing:

Following your phone call about the COVID certificate, we regret to inform you that unfortunately papers with bar codes are not accepted here. Only sanitary pass/covid certificate with one big QR code that can be scanned through an app.

Kind regards,

Tania

The only problem is i never called them but the email was addressed to me, i guess i need a negative certificate to get in to the game, what a bind!

Ger-Devils

Just had this sent to me from Lausanne ticketing:

Following your phone call about the COVID certificate, we regret to inform you that unfortunately papers with bar codes are not accepted here. Only sanitary pass/covid certificate with one big QR code that can be scanned through an app.

Kind regards,

Tania

The only problem is i never called them but the email was addressed to me, i guess i need a negative certificate to get in to the game, what a bind!
One of our followers on twitter sent this through

I have just received confirmation from them proofr of double vaccinated with qr code required. Welsh government cert does not have this. They are confirming our cert is sufficient

Also please be advised qr code can be obtained on website. Under 16 no requirement

Kevlar68

I have a NHS double jab certificate which i acquired this morning so is that valid? or do i need another covid test? Talk about confusing.
Also i have plenty of NHS self testing kits that give you a QR code.

Last edited:

Kevlar68

It just so happens we have been booked in to Montreux since May 2020 for this week and carried it over to 2021 and the Devils by luck ended up playing while we're out there.

terry hunt

My understanding of the CHL rules regarding live TV coverage is that games will not be shown in the countries where live games are played and compete with ticketing??.
Mannheim and Lausanne fans can watch these games live but should be blocked in the UK.
Does this mean that Wales in in Europe and not in the UK??

moggy#9

Astonishing seeing the comments from some Steelers fans hoping to see us humiliated in the CHL. Way back when they started up I hoped they'd mature as a club and a fan base, but it never seemed to happen.

Kevlar68

Out of all the teams in our CHL group we've had the least ideal preparations and time together.
Lausanne and Mannheim have had 2 friendlies before first competitive games and Lukko have had 1.
So we will be starting our season on the back foot.

Kevlar68

Just had a response from Lausanne ticket office:

Me: Hi there, i just booked 2 Adult tickets for the CHL game against the Cardiff Devils but when i completed the purchase there was nowhere to book the seats i wanted, are the seats automatically allocated as i don't have a seat, row number on my tickets.

Lausanne: Good afternoon, Thanks for your message. The sector Visitor is standing. We will stay at your disposition for any others questions.

Me: Thank you for reply, is there any seating available at all for visitors? Many thanks

Lausanne: No sorry, there is only standing tickets. Thank you and best regards. Marion Gallay - Ticketing Coordinator

BUGGER!

Just seen pics of away supporters section.......it's a standing plexi cage!

2020-07-03.jpg

Last edited:

Diafol

My understanding of the CHL rules regarding live TV coverage is that games will not be shown in the countries where live games are played and compete with ticketing??.
Mannheim and Lausanne fans can watch these games live but should be blocked in the UK.
Does this mean that Wales in in Europe and not in the UK??
That can't be the case, if it was then our games this week wouldn't be live on Free Sports.

kettdevil1

One of our followers on twitter sent this through

I have just received confirmation from them proofr of double vaccinated with qr code required. Welsh government cert does not have this. They are confirming our cert is sufficient

Also please be advised qr code can be obtained on website. Under 16 no requirement
I wonder which website this refers to? I am presuming that the NHS QR code that you can get from the app is enough?