CHL Tickets

Kevlar68

I don't know what it is but i'm not excited at all but i should be.
I think it's a mixture of all through the pandemic we've been built up only to be knocked back at the last minute with regards to easing of restrictions. Things i've had planned have been cancelled over and over at the last minute, so i guess in my mind i can't get passed that thinking "is this really going to happen".
Really strange but i am 100% sure once i'm outside the IAW my adrenaline will be through the roof.

Wannabe2

I think it's a mixture of all through the pandemic we've been built up only to be knocked back at the last minute with regards to easing of restrictions. Things i've had planned have been cancelled over and over at the last minute, so i guess in my mind i can't get passed that thinking "is this really going to happen".
Really strange but i am 100% sure once i'm outside the IAW my adrenaline will be through the roof.
I reckon once your outside our home you will just float in without a care in the world, your coming home buddy like the rest of us. Home sweet home, the pilgrimage is now just around the corner and it feels as sweet as Candy. I feel like I have been banged up for 10yrs and now I’m out, only one thing to say now.
Happy Hockey Days.

Gavevs88

This is me! I don't think I'll be able to get excited until I'm through the doors!!