Stars Vs Devils - League - 12th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloyd_jeff

Im starting to believe this is kelman and Franny team because Dupont was after more size in his interviews at start of the summer but he inherited powder puff absolute fairies this devils team.I say it again worst devils team I have ever seen.
We have had comments about tough, aggressive, entertaining hockey for yrs and every year it’s been lacking. Todd wants children & families, school groups and piss head corporate jollies, basically anyone who’ll spend money in the rink. Every tough guy has been like a neutered puppy dog.

Jardine,louis, reid,Crawford and brittain could go tomorrow for me and that's for starters. if results don't improve the two goalies haven't set the world on fire either.To many players are to cosy at this club and it's taking the piss out of the devils culture plus us fans ain't stupid on what we are seeing.We don't mind losing if there is some grit and heart left out there.

Wannabe2

Not for me, I would get rid of him he does nothing for me along with most of this squad,
100%. That’s why I’ve got sympathy for him. This is not the team he would have recruited. That doesn’t excuse these results but they shouldn’t have re-signed so many players from last season and clearly Jardine, Bowns, Martin weren’t his choice. I wouldn’t be surprised if Dupont only had the say on a few players. Should have given him the licence to sign more players that he actually wanted
Not for me I would get rid of him along with unfortunately too many players we can release, we now will go through the process of seeing the season out and hope for better news in the 22`/23 season. Hate saying this but this team are so inferior to anything we have watched in many years and that’s fact.

Samael

Considering he used to be the most positive person in the universe, if Wannabe is negative about this team then I’m worried.
Wannabe is the resident bi-polar poster. He swings from extreme views of joy to despair and has been for years as you well know. He's no happy clapper though. The fact that hockeymad on the other hand is now having doubts who absolutely is a rose tinted rainbows and unicorns type of fan, well that worries me. I often wondered if he was that richbest fella who was another idiot who could never stand critism of the team and started telling the mods to ban people for slagging off Bownsey a few years ago. That was amusing.

BostonBart22

As I said last week, The "C" and "A"s need changing, and as I said richie has done a grand job over the last few years as captain but its time for a vocal one in both on the ice and locker room.

jenks33

Not for me, I would get rid of him he does nothing for me along with most of this squad,
Not for me I would get rid of him along with unfortunately too many players we can release, we now will go through the process of seeing the season out and hope for better news in the 22`/23 season. Hate saying this but this team are so inferior to anything we have watched in many years and that’s fact.
Personally I don’t think both will happen. They will either gas dupont or gas one or two players. They’ve never gassed a player so it will probably be Dupont.

august04 2.0

We all know that losses in the next few games surely must herald personnel changes......but does the Club have the finances, does it want to use the finances?

Dundee replaced 3 players this week...1 had asked to be released, two were released that were not the right quality. This is a team in the bottom half of the league, making changes to improve.

Nottingham made changes this week. A team in mid table looking to improve and be where a club of that size and reputation should be.

What's happening in Cardiff?
If Stars can make changes on their crowds, and we can’t with sell out games, and free ice time for training - then there is something seriously wrong.

E.D.S.

In Steve's defence, he probably doesn't want to pour oil on the fire, but you can bet he is in contact with the Devils management
Agreed. He’s probably in a lose lose situation but no apology from the organisation or recognition of how dire things are is an insult. We lost 9-3 and nothing was said just DuPont talking nonsense about an improving powerplay. Deluded.

Wannabe2

As I said last week, The "C" and "A"s need changing, and as I said richie has done a grand job over the last few years as captain but its time for a vocal one in both on the ice and locker room.
Well I wouldn’t give the C to anyone of this lot, there again maybe I would give many C`,s out to players meaning crap.

august04 2.0

Well I wouldn’t give the C to anyone of this lot, there again maybe I would give many C`,s out to players meaning crap.
I’ve always been a fan of a more vocal captain. But if we're going from leadership on the ice this year, then Coughler is the only man for the job. Worried that he went down injured a couple of times tonight, didn’t look good.

august04 2.0

Im not going to comment on what went wrong as its just Groundhog Day and Im fed up of cutting and pasting the same statements.
I don't think I have ever called for players to be sacked but I really want to see some changes. The only ones who should feel safe are Sanford, Cox, Coughler, Waller and Brandt. All the defence except Richie should feel very nervous because this is the worst team I have seen defensively for decades.
I would take McNulty over Crawford and Thompson any day. They are just too small and never take the body.
The person who should be most nervous is Dupont. The tactics don't change and are awful. That stupid back pass on the powerplay EVERY TIME allows the opposition to stand 4 men on the blue line.
I never miss a game home or away (streaming away) but I can't watch this non contact nonsense much longer. I will probably go to the season tickets games but might give the continental cup games a miss now.
The only ones that should feel safe are Coughler and Brandt. You could can any of the rest, the way they are playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.